Madrid

Everyone told me NOT to go to Madrid because it wasn't worth my time but I'm so glad I did because they were so wrong. I really loved Madrid. There was a lot to be seen all around the city and it was more green than I thought it would be. It seemed to be split down the middle when it came to the people because half seemed like locals and the other half seemed like tourists. It rained both days I was there but somehow I think the rain made it an even prettier city. 
I spent the first day walking around various plazas and parks a friend of mine had recommended (shot out to Christina). The plazas were much more open and less crowded that the ones I have seen in Valencia and Barcelona which is one thing I really liked about them. All the streets seemed to be sloped upward reminding me of the streets in San Francisco. Considering I mostly just walked around to various plazas, there's not really any stories for me to tell about Madrid, but I do have pictures. My only regret is not spending more time in the city.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue

Update #3

Morella & Peniscola