Palma de Mallorca

The Cathedral
Palma was planned kind of on a whim. I didn't plan on coming here but I am so glad I did. It was cheaper for me to fly from Germany to Palma and then Palma to Valencia rather than a direct flight from Germany to Valencia so I thought, hey, why not stay a day? Palma was unbelievably gorgeous and there was so much more history than I thought there would be. The giant Basilica is stunning and their Cathedral isn't too far. Maybe it's because we don't have there things in the US but I am always down to see a church or castle here in Europe because I think they are beautiful. The beaches here were perfect. Some parts were rocky and good for watching the sunset and others were smooth and good for sun bathing (burning for me really) during the day. Cheap transportation here was a little harder to come by but I think that's because it is a small island. Buses were more expensive here and less frequent but you can get most places by walking. I spent most of my time sipping white wine on the rooftop deck just taking in the sun. Overall, it was one of the most gorgeous places I have ever visited and I know I'll be coming back again one day.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue

Update #3

Morella & Peniscola